USA Tourism Board
Curated news and deals for the curious US traveler
The Latest USA Travel News
updated every 2 hours
- Hotel demand may start to taper this year, STR saysby Travel Weekly on January 24, 2023 at 2:35 am
The tremendous pent-up demand that has been driving hospitality’s Covid-era comeback may finally be showing signs of deceleration in the U.S.
- Flush with infrastructure funding, Amtrak readies new trainsby Donna M. Airoldi, Business Travel News on January 24, 2023 at 1:30 am
Amtrak’s Jina Sanone discusses the upcoming Acela and Airo trains, the return to pre-pandemic ridership levels and rail travel sustainability.
- Host Agency Reviews’ new course: How to start a travel agencyby Jamie Biesiada on January 24, 2023 at 12:30 am
It’s a self-paced program designed to bring new advisors into the industry.
- New Air France business class available on three routesby Donna M. Airoldi, Business Travel News on January 24, 2023 at 12:00 am
The first of the carrier’s refurbished Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft with its new business-class cabin debuted this past weekend.
- Inside the Unveiling of Atlantis Dubai The Royal, Including Beyoncé’s Live Performanceby Mercedes Bleth on January 23, 2023 at 11:21 pm
We attended the exclusive three-day Grand Reveal Weekend of the new ultra-luxury resort—here’s what went down.